Parent Information Leaflets
16th March 2020
Fit, Fed and Read
What is Fit, Fed and Read?
Fit Fed and Red is a free school holiday activity programme that operates out of Fire Stations across Hertfordshire during the school Easter and Summer holidays.
The aim is to provide 'a high-quality holiday activity programme - including support with literacy - in Hertfordshire's most disadvantaged neighbourhoods, with a nutritious meal every day, free of charge.'
Further details can be found here
The Easter programme will be running Mon 6th - Thurs 9th April
Tues 14th - Fri 17th April (Mon 13th is Easter Monday).
To enter the programme, the attendees should be:
-Aged between 7-12 years
-Eligible for free school meals
There will be projects running in each of the following locations:
- Hatfield Fire Station, Wellfield Road, Hatfield, AL10 0DA
- Stevenage Fire Station, St. Georges Way, Stevenage, SG1 1HS
- Hemel Hempstead Fire Station, Queensway, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 5HA
- Watford Fire Station, 223-229 Lower High St, Watford, WD17 2AG
- Cheshunt Fire Station, College Rd, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, EN8 9LT
- Borehamwood Fire Station, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JP
- Letchworth Fire Station, Weston Way, Baldock, SG7 6EY
- Rickmansworth Fire Station, Rectory Rd, Rickmansworth, WD3 1FJ
- St Albans Community Fire Station, 153 London Rd, St Albans, AL1 1TQ
- Bishops Stortford Fire Station, Site C28, Patmore Close, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 2PY
How to Enter
To enter the programme please click here, please note that making an entry using this form does not guarantee your place on the scheme, a member of staff from the Herts Sports Partnership will be in touch following the entry to confirm. Where projects are full entries will be added to a waiting list and contacted should a space open up.
If you have any questions regarding the programme, or you require a paper entry form, please contact us on email@example.com or call on 01707284229
3rd February 2020
20th January 2020
Hertfordshire Local Offer Launch Event